CS- Asst Manager/Manager Only Female
JOB DESCRIPTION – CS- Asst Manager/Manager Only Female
To ensure good corporate governance practice within the organisation, compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements under various corporate laws and timely reporting to all stakeholders; and to ensure that decisions of the Board of Directors are implemented.
Key Result Areas:
Design & implement Corporate Governance policies of over 25 Indian companies and foreign companies
- Assisting and Ensuring that over 25 Indian companies comply with provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereunder and foreign companies comply with local laws of the country
- Preparation of conducting Board / Committee / General meetings
- Preparation & ensuring the annual report published within specified timelines; and Preparation & ensuring that notices for the Board/Committee/ Investor meetings are sent as prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereunder
- ‘Document minutes accurately of the Board/Committee/Investor meetings of Companies, circulate them to appropriate parties as per statutory guidelines
- ‘Preparation and Ensuring the Directors’ report, Annual Return and report on corporate governance
- ‘Ensuring timely filing of Eforms with MCA
- ‘Preparation of steps to improve corporate governance of group companies
Ensure Statutory and Regulatory Compliances are met by all the departments
- Assisting and ensuring Group’s compliance with regulations particularly related to Companies Act, FEMA and other allied corporate acts
- Seeking and assisting in obtaining internal periodic statutory compliance certificate from all the departments and share the same with the Board of Directors
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action;
- Keep abreast with recent amendments in corporate laws and other laws affecting power the power sector and ensuring their implementation.
Liaison with external authorities for approvals
- Assisting to obtain statutory approvals including approvals from Central Government for matters prescribed under the Companies Act, 2013
- Assisting to liaison with external regulators and advisers, such as lawyers and auditors and government authorities including MCA, ROC, RBI, FIPB etc
- Liaison with Directors, officials of other Group Companies, Statutory and Internal Auditors, Bankers, Consultants etc
Maintenance of records
- Preparation & maintenance of secretarial records and regular updation of over 25 group companies thereof.
- Ensuring use of standard practices & policies and standard documentation