Electrical Engineer -Evacuation & Transmission for Noida
We are hiring for the role of Electrical Engineer -Evacuation & Transmission for Noida.
Nature And Scope: –
- Timely finalisation of Basic engineering, Tender & Detailed engineering, manufacturing
clearance etc in coordination with Engineering team.
- Ensure timely release of PR, specification tender drawings, MNRE compliance, TER, detailed
- Cost Optimisation- Optimisations in Electrical System and Electrical equipment through core
engineering and adopting latest technology. Perform in-house designs.
- Customer / Peer relation- Ensure timely response to the queries raised by other departments.
The work also includes regular interaction with the project teams for timely release of the
queries raised by site during the execution of work.
- Adhere to system and procedure (Minimum Non-Compliance)- Ensure use of standard
practices and standard documentation for release of drawings and documents. Also, meeting
statutory requirements for the project development.
Desired Skills & Experience: –
- Transmission, Regulatory, Compliances (Solar & Wind projects.
- Grid Connectivity Approvals
- Preparation of Tender Specification, TER for Transmission Line
- Techno commercial analysis for Evacuation system
- Preparation for Section 68 & 164 Approval
- Preparation for PTCC Approval/Railway/Forest/NH/SH
- Electrical Inspector Approval
- Right of Way Approval & documentation
- Approval of Metering Scheme & Philosophy from STU/Discom
- Communications with SERC, STUs & Nodal Agencies
- Route Alignment, Approach of Transmission Line
- Regulatory Compliances & Inputs.
- Transmission Line Agreement
- State Grid Code Compliances & Inputs
- PPA analysis & Inputs for Design Finalization
- System Handover to Govt. Agencies
- Execution & Commissioning Support
Qualifiacations Required –
Should be a B.E (Electrical) with minimum 5 years of work experience in the Solar sector.
M. Tech/MBA will be a preference.