SAP ABAP Consultant for Noida
We are hiring for the role of SAP ABAP Consultant for Noida.
Nature and Scope: –
Roles and Responsibilities
- Expertise in full software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation of SAP R/3.
- Extensive experience in ABAP/4 interfaces development, data conversions, enhancements,
- Extensively worked on Interactive reports, ALV and dialog programming.
- Multiple projects on data migration with BDCs, Legacy System Migration Workbench
(LSMW) for data
- Hands on experience in procure to pay cycle.
- Understanding of cross application components related to logistics and supply chain.
- Experienced in using various modularization techniques like subroutines, Function modules,
RFCs and class modules.
- Expertise in data dictionary.
- Responsible for design technical specifications from functional and business requirement by
developing corresponding Detail Design Specifications for Forms, Reports, Interfaces,
Conversion and Enhancements (RICEFW) and coordinate with Functional team to ensure
proper implementation of such components.
- Excellent Debugging, Troubleshooting, Event Tracing and Performance Tuning Skills.
- Good Knowledge of configuring EDI, ALE and good experience on IDOC programming, testing
for inbound and outbound IDOCs, extensions and creating custom IDOCs as per business
Qualifiaction Required :-
Should be a graduate with minimum 5 years of work experience.
SAP Certification will be a preference.